Bleasdale National Contractors has a long and successful track record in providing on-hired and contract staff to employers. Our expertise is in providing innovative and complete workforce solutions. We pride ourselves on the speed and quality of service we deliver.
Our Points of Difference
There are many ways in which we operate that differentiate Bleasdale National Contractors from the competition. From the way we manage and retain our workers to our client relationships and our underpinning commitment to workplace safety.
- Workforce Management – Structured and developed systems of workforce management. We are here to help get the job done on time.
- Quality Control – Integrated Human Resources and Occupational Health and Safety system ensuring that only the most qualified, safe and well trained workers are engaged on your project.
- Commitment to Safety – Through our OHS systems, onsite enforcement and regular auditing we seek to attain the highest standard of safety awareness.
- Speed to Respond – Our system of injury management aims to deliver the best possible lost time injury outcomes.
- Relationship Management – Our business has been established through developing key long-term relationships with quality customers, determining their requirements and exceeding their expectations.
- Performance/Task Management – Our commitment does not end with the customer being satisfied with our worker. We endeavour to ensure that performance and productivity of our workers is as high on day one as day one hundred.
Request Staff for your Site Now
Bleasdale National Contractors is interested to find out about your organisation and its staffing needs. We have an ever expanding database of candidates, which enables us to provide you with appropriate quality staff fast.
Please complete the two part form below to register with us and then request staff.
For all general enquiries send us an email or phone us.